Our workshops are designed by a professional team of educators and scientists, Mad Science workshops are designed to meet curriculum requirements and STEM objectives.
Students have the opportunity to learn by asking questions, observing demonstrations, completing experiments, and building take-home projects. In addition, our programs have been correlated to match your curriculum requirements for every grade level.
Benefits for teachers…
Teachers do not always have the time and resources required to prepare interactive science programs. Mad Science’s experienced instructors come right into the teacher’s classroom with all the equipment, supplies, and staff.
Our programs are fun, educational and focus on real world science and engineering practices that work to reinforce science concepts and methodologies.
· Choose one, or a series, of workshops from our extensive list of science topics that we will email you.
· Set your date and time (it is suggested that you reserve your workshop approximately 6 weeks in advance; Mad Science workshops are typically an hour in length)
· The day of the workshop just sit back and let us do the work!!
BONUS: For every class we teach there is a our Pre and Post Workshop packet that is is filled with crosscutting concepts to help you integrate the content covered by the workshop. It provides you with activities to do before, and after, the workshop
Parents & Organizations:
· RTO's and PTA's can provide these wonderful, hands-on classes for 1 or all of the grade levels!
· Mad Science can customize programming for your child's school or district curriculum.
· Workshops are aligned to STEM objectives and meet national, state and provincial curriculum standards.
· If your company is interested in sponsoring a Mad Science educational workshop, we invite you to call us today.