General Party Information
Pricing at The Mad Science Kid’s Lab
The ultimate no hassle, no fuss bargain! Includes a lab coat clad Mad Scientist, drinks, plates, napkins and even candles if you need them!
School Age: 0-15 Kids = $350 Pre-School Age: 0-10 Kids = $325
16-25 Kids = $370 11-20 Kids = $350
26-35 Kids = $390
36-45 Kids = $410
When at the Lab you will receive a fully decorated Lab, a Mad Scientist and a Lab Manager, all paper goods and utensils, beverages for the kids, we serve your cake (and Pizza if you have it), we will even help you unload then reload your car!
YOU GET TO BE A GUEST AT YOUR OWN PARTY!!!
*Please note that The Lab can comfortably accommodate 25 and we do have a lobby with a viewing window for parents!
Pricing at Your Location
Too far to come to us? Have our science lab come to you! Our Mad Scientist will go anywhere you decide to have your party (home, park, restaurant, etc.) and provide an awesome 45 minute show with a cool experiment all the kids will get to make at the end…SLIME!!!
School Age: 0-15 Kids = $250 Pre-School Age: 0-10 Kids = $225
16-25 Kids = $270 11-20 Kids = $250
26-35 Kids = $290
36-45 Kids = $310
Parties for 50 kids or more are $375 and includes an additional Mad Scientist.
*A transportation fee may be added for some areas, call for more information!
Rocket Building Party = $250.00 for 9 kids or less, or $24.95 per child
(Sound's interesting? Please call the Mad Science office for more information!)
Some things to keep in mind when booking a Mad Science birthday party:
1) Our Mad Scientist will come to wherever you are holding the party OR your party can come to us!! The Mad Science Kids' Lab is conveniently located in the Galleria area at 6300 Westpark (off Westpark, between Hwy 59 & Hillcroft, near/under the 59 curve)
2) The entertainment portion of all our birthday parties lasts approximately 45 - 60 minutes depending on the size of your party and the ages of the children. During this time, we will present an interactive and hands-on show with eye-popping experiments. Afterwards all the kids at the party will get to make and take home their very own cup of SLIME.
3) Since our school age parties involve hands-on, interactive activities, they are typically appropriate for ages 5-12. Younger siblings are welcome to attend ; however we don't encourage them to make SLIME. Anyone who actively participates and makes slime will count when we determine the number of participants in order to calculate the cost of your party.
4) NEW! For the younger birthday child, we now have a party especially created for our "pre-schoolers", ages 3 and 4, our Little Top Party
5) It is best to book as soon as possible as our weekend party slots sell out quickly. When ready to book, just call our office and ask for a birthday party specialist. If it is outside of normal office hours, you can take advantage of our Party Request Form. Please note: when using this form your party will not be confirmed until you have spoken with Mad Science and a non-refundable deposit has been received.
6) After booking, a confirmation will be emailed to you no later than a business day after the booking has taken place.
7) A confirmed reservation for a party to be held at your location does not mean that same date and time is available in the Mad Science Laboratory - or vice versa. After booking your party, if you wish to change your party time, day or location, you must contact the Mad Science office.
8) FREE downloadable, customizable and printable invitations (see tab above) and GOODY BAGS are available to make your party a true Mad Science party.
9) Deposits are taken at the time of the booking and are non-refundable, however they are transferable should you need to change the time, date, or even postpone your party. Your deposit is good for 1 year from the original party date. The deposit amount will be approximately half of the total price of your party; for your convenience we take VISA, MC, Discover or by check if your party is more than 2 weeks away. The balance in full is due the day of the party via check, cash or charge.
10) We suggest booking 4-6 weeks in advance so you can get your choice of date, time, finales, etc. Parties can be held any day, even holidays. Parties in our Lab have set time slots on weekends: 11a, 12p, 2p, 3p,5p and 6p.
Call 713-663-7623 to book your party or for more information!
Should you wish let your Mad Scientist know what a great job he/she did, gratuities are certainly welcomed and appreciated. When possible we would appreciate you paying your Mad Scientist separately.
JUST TICKLE MY TUMMY TO REQUEST A PARTY!!